Startup Organization of Continental with a charter to connect innovation from startup ecosystem to Continental.
Co-pace focuses on topics that are disrupting both Automotive and Manufacturing worlds.
Summer Intern at co-pace:
1) Evaluate and assess startups and contribute key insights to drive intelligent decisions.
2) Structure complex technical problems, for example ML Algorithms, Hardware Architecture for ML, Sensor Fusion for L4/L5 Autonomous Vehicles Systems, L4/L5 Software Stack, LIDAR Transceiver Architectures, Industry 4.0, etc.
3) Gather and analyze massive amounts of information expeditiously, from industry analyst reports and technical digests, IEEE publications, Patent research etc. and deliver insights and recommendations.
4) Understand and stay current on various technical innovations and industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts; leverage this knowledge to help analyze technology roadmaps.
5) Identify technology trends through networking with visionaries and participation in meet-ups, cold outreach and industry research.
The application deadline is later in May, after which applications may be reviewed in ongoing basis. Please visit