The Martin Trust Center has several tangible resources available to students, from our meeting space in E40-160 to software and special discounts with various providers. All our resources are available to all MIT students working on something related to entrepreneurship, whether it's a project for one of our courses or your own startup.
Meet in Our Versatile Space
Looking for a place to get some work done or catch base as a team? Drop by our space in E40-160 to meet in one of our rooms – you can even write on the walls! Meeting with people who can't be present? Our phones make free international calls, and our videoconference system works with any Web browser, Skype or Google Chat. MIT students can plan ahead by booking rooms in advance, either at our walk-up kiosk or by clicking here (MIT certificate or Kerberos login required).
Use Our Software and Tech Equipment
We have two iMacs with Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro X and iMovie). We also have videocameras and Android/Apple devices available for short-term loan. And we offer complimentary black and white printing to students as well. Ask a Martin Trust Center staff member for more info.
Access Services Provided Exclusively for You
We’ve arranged for our student entrepreneurs to get free services to help build their startups! To access the below deals and more through our Rewardli account, sign up for Rewardli with your MIT email address.
- You have access to free MS Office, app-building software Visual Studio, and more Microsoft business software.
- Set up and manage your website or blog with $2000 a month credit for one year from Rackspace Hosting.
- With a $3000 a month credit for one year, create your own virtual data center with Profitbricks cloud computing software.
- Build your voice apps using tools from Twilio cloud communications.
- Get a better grasp on your market with free data from RapLeaf, or do your own market research with a $150 credit from Google Consumer Surveys.