Wednesday, September 14, 2016
TIME: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
LOCATION: Stata Center, First Floor Student Street
As part of t=0, the MIT Innovation Initiative will be hosting an in-person version of the entrepreneurship & innovation resource guide on Wednesday, September 14, 11:30 am –1:30 pm at the Stata Center.
Come by to learn about the many entrepreneurship and innovation resources available on campus: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, makerspaces, prize competitions, and more.
As an added bonus, pizza will be provided for participants courtesy of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
While normally spread across campus, for just two hours, all of the innovation and entrepreneurship resources will be in one location:
- Gordon Engineering Leadership Program
- IDEAS Global Challenge
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Librarian
- Legatum Center for Entrepreneurship
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- Media Lab Entrepreneurship Program
- MISTI Global Startup Lab & Teaching Lab
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- MIT Sports Technology
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service
- Project Manus
- Sandbox Innovation Fund
The Innovation Initiative will also be on location to help direct and answer questions about the brand new Entrepreneurship & Innovation minor. Come by for food, fun, and basically everything you need to know about entrepreneurship and innovation resources on campus.