The MIT delta v accelerator is the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
delta v Info Sessions
Learn all about the application process, what makes for a good application, the differences between the MIT and NYC programs, and more. Lunch will be provided.
Info Session #3
Mon Feb 24, 12:00 – 1:00pm
MIT Bldg. 66-144
Info Session #4
Tues Feb 25, 12:00 – 1:00pm
Trust Center, E40-160
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta ν is an educational accelerator for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
The MIT delta v accelerator takes place at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship on the MIT campus and the NYC Startup Studio in Manhattan for teams interested in being exposed to and taking advantage of that city’s entrepreneurial community. Although teams will select one location for the summer, they will have access to travel back and forth to both.
Help us create the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
- The programs are a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For the summer of 2019, 17 teams worked full-time at the Martin Trust Center, and 7 teams were based at the MIT NYC Startup Studio. In both locations, these teams were focused on:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)