We hold campus-wide Pitch2Match programs regularly each semester, often at the start and end. In addition, we partner with different organizations and student groups to host Pitch2Match events as part of their programming.
Our Next Event: Wed. March 1st, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Registration: Sign up to pitch or just attend
- Location: Stata Center, Room 32-123
- Pitch Duration: 60 seconds each
- Slide format:
- ONE slide
- PNG or JPEG only please
- See below for slide submissions
- Additional Details:
- Slides are due by 12:00 noon on Monday, February 27th
- Space is limited, spots are first come, first served.
- Walk-up pitches will be allowed (if time permits), but only for those who registered for the event.
- Pitch order will be announced on the day of the event.
You do not need to pitch and submit a slide in order to attend Pitch2Match.
If you do choose to present, slides need to be submitted by 12:00 noon on Monday, February 27th.
In addition to Pitch2Match, your slide will appear in our Opportunities section on Orbit: https://orbit.mit.edu/matchmaking
Network, connect, and build your team for the semester!
- Founders: find co-founders and talented team members
- Joiners: find a startup to share your talents and skills
Or simply discover like-minded individuals who share your passions for possible future opportunities!
Pitch2Match is not just for MIT.
Entrepreneurial students from schools around the greater Boston area are welcome to attend and pitch as well.
Due to time constraints, we limit the number of presenters, so sign up as soon as registration opens and reserve your slot.
You do NOT need to present in order to attend.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Looking to find opportunities or co-founders, but no Pitch2Match is scheduled?
Visit the Matchmaking section of our Orbit student platform and add your information online to be seen by MIT students looking to connect!