Building an Entrepreneurial Venture (15.378) aka “GSD”
Traditionally, 15.378 aka GSD, is an intensive, project-based class that is offered in both the fall and spring semesters. The course is limited to 6 startup teams who apply, pitch, and are selected to take part.
You’re a good match for GSD if your team:
- has been working on this venture together for at least one semester;
- has taken “New Enterprises” 15.390;
- has run tactical experiments, and have implemented metrics based on these experiments.
Teams in 15.378 are looking for accountability, a small cohort setting, and motivation to push your venture forward at a rapid pace while dealing with the typical noise and distractions of a semester.
- The course consists of weekly lessons, class discussions, homework, and 1:1 mentorship.
- All teams interested in being part of GSD will pitch their ventures at the first class session.
- Only 6 teams will be accepted following these pitches.
- At least two team members from your venture must be available to participate in the class.
- No solo founders may take part
Please email one of the course instructors (Kosta Ligris) if you have additional questions.