We see you. We hear you. We want to be a platform for change.
- Kevin D. Johnson, current MIT EMBA student
- Donna Levin, MIT Senior Lecturer, former Trust Center EIR, current Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at WPI
with the desired and ambitious goals of:
- LISTEN: to understand the problem and our current “as is” state
- SCOPE: to figure out where our focus should be
- IDEATION: to determine the most impactful things the Trust Center could do
- PRIORITIZE: to tackle the most important steps first
- ACTION: to state the concrete next steps and ongoing process for moving forward
There can be no racial justice without economic justice.
To add your voice to this conversation, please email email@example.com