The MIT delta v and NYC Summer Startup Studio accelerators are the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
Wed March 7, 12-1pm, E40-160
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Applications close on Friday, March 30 at 8pm Eastern
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta ν and the NYC Summer Startup Studio are educational accelerators for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
Learn more about how teams take part in the summer-long program by reviewing our FAQ and Guidelines pages and enjoy reviewing the Demo Day presentations from our 2017 teams as well as a complete breakdown of the participating teams from prior years.
The MIT delta v accelerator takes place at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship on the MIT campus while the MIT NYC Summer Startup Studio program is based in New York City for teams interested in being exposed to and taking advantage of that city’s entrepreneurial community.
- The programs are a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For summer 2017, there were 21 teams that spent their summer months working full-time at the Martin Trust Center, and 7 teams at the NYC Studio, who were focused on:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)