The MIT delta v accelerator is the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta ν is an educational accelerator for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
The MIT delta v accelerator takes place at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship on the MIT campus and the NYC Startup Studio in Manhattan for teams interested in being exposed to and taking advantage of that city’s entrepreneurial community. Although teams will select one location for the summer, they will have access to travel back and forth to both.
- The programs are a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For the summer of 2019, 17 teams are working full-time at the Martin Trust Center, and 7 teams are based at the MIT NYC Startup Studio. In both locations, these teams were focused on:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)
Learn more about delta v & NYC Startup Studio