The MIT delta v accelerator is the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
We recommend you download a pdf copy of the questions before completing the online form.
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta ν is an educational accelerator for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
Learn more about how teams take part in the summer-long program by reviewing our FAQ and Guidelines pages and enjoy reviewing the Demo Day presentations from our 2018 teams as well as a complete breakdown of the participating teams from prior years.
The MIT delta v accelerator takes place at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship on the MIT campus and the NYC Startup Studio in Manhattan for teams interested in being exposed to and taking advantage of that city’s entrepreneurial community. Although teams will select one location for the summer, they will have access to travel back and forth to both.
- The programs are a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For summer 2018, 20 teams were working full-time at the Martin Trust Center, and 7 teams were based at the MIT NYC Startup Studio. In both locations, these teams were focused on:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)
Learn more about delta v & NYC Startup Studio