2017 delta v Info Session
Missed our Info Session? Watch EIRs Elaine Chen and Nick Meyer give all the background you need to apply to take part in this year’s cohort!
Open: Wed March 1
Close: Fri March 31 @ 8pm ET
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta v is an educational accelerator for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
Learn more about how your team can take part in the summer 2017 program by reviewing our FAQ and Guidelines pages as well as the timeline for the program. And enjoy reviewing the Demo Day presentations from last year’s teams as well as a complete breakdown of the participating teams from past years.
- The program is a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For 2016, 17 teams spent their summer months working full-time at the Martin Trust Center with an emphasis towards:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)