Come to Demo Day!
Sat Sept 8 @ MIT Kresge
The MIT delta v accelerator is the capstone entrepreneurial experience for students at MIT.
Can’t make it to Kresge?
Watch the livestream
Creating the next generation of innovation-driven entrepreneurs.
MIT delta ν is an educational accelerator for MIT student entrepreneurs to help them accelerate their growth in building viable, sustainable ventures.
Learn more about how teams take part in the summer-long program by reviewing our FAQ and Guidelines pages and enjoy reviewing the Demo Day presentations from our 2017 teams as well as a complete breakdown of the participating teams from prior years.
The MIT delta v accelerator takes place at the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship on the MIT campus and the NYC Startup Studio in Manhattan for teams interested in being exposed to and taking advantage of that city’s entrepreneurial community.
Our 2018 cohort will be presenting at MIT Demo Day on Saturday September 8th. Come back to this page on September 10 to see the presentations from all of our 2018 student ventures!
- The programs are a capstone educational opportunity for MIT entrepreneurs before they launch into the real world.
- We take the best teams with an interesting idea or proof of concept and focus on creating impactful, innovation-driven startups.
- For summer 2018, 20 teams were working full-time at the Martin Trust Center, and 7 teams were based at the MIT NYC Startup Studio, who were focused on:
- Team building / organization development and dynamics
- Understanding their target market, customers, and users
- Learning the mechanics of venture creation (company formation, legal, financial, raising money and more)
- Learn more about last year’s teams and come back to this page on September 10 to see the videos from this year’s teams.